STRATEGY OF SYSTEMATIC INVESTMENT
SIP stands for Systematic Investment Plan, is an investment strategy wherein an investor needs to invest the same amount of money in a particular mutual fund at every stipulated time period in order to get good return with systematic cycle return and continuing investment.
Description: Investing in SIP enables an investor to take part in the stock markets without actively timing them and he/she can benefit by buying more units when the price falls and less units when the price rises. This scheme helps reduce the average cost per unit of investment through a method called Rupee Cost Averaging.
1. Have a investment objectives.
3. Take some financial advisor without hesitating. Remember you cannot click your best pics without others help.
5. Approved by Security Exchange Board of your country.
7. Keeping regular track of NAV of your investment.
8. Beware of fixed/guaranteed return scheme.
9. Aware of, market risk, inflation risk, credit risk, and interest risk.
10. Be a part of investor forum and fight for your own rights.