SIP stands for Systematic Investment Plan, is an investment strategy wherein an investor needs to invest the same amount of money in a particular mutual fund at every stipulated time period in order to get good return with systematic cycle return and continuing investment.
Description: Investing in SIP enables an investor to take part in the stock markets without actively timing them and he/she can benefit by buying more units when the price falls and less units when the price rises. This scheme helps reduce the average cost per unit of investment through a method called Rupee Cost Averaging.
For Example: If a person invests Rs 1000 for ten months in SIP. We will find out that the AAPC i.e (Actual Average Purchase Cost) of asset would be lower than the average NAV i.e (Net Asset Value) of his investment over 10 months, which is the key benefit of Rupee Cost Averaging.
Actual average purchase cost as per SIP = (1000X10)/ (100+200+67+71+67+50+45+40+37+34) = 14.06. This cycle process will help in building up your monetary gain by multiplying it in various sector.
While investing one must check with the advisor regarding the risk.
Following are the tips before you invest in Mutual Fund with SIP:
1. Have a investment objectives.
2. Read carefully the offer documents, regarding Company and its performance and its risk factor.
3. Take some financial advisor without hesitating. Remember you cannot click your best pics without others help.
4. Deal only with registered intermediaries.
5. Approved by Security Exchange Board of your country.
6. Conduct your own research.
7. Keeping regular track of NAV of your investment.
When we come to a point of investment, we are thinking the best way we can invest our money and effort in order to get much benefit. People sometime make mistake in prioritizing before they invest. Investment must be proceed step by step in order to get good return on time. Before investment three factor must be there, 1. Security of your money 2. Good return in specific time and 3. Liquidity, i.e any time you can withdraw when you need. But remember the bitter truth that no investment will give all the three benefit simultaneously. You have to loss at least 1 factor of it. If you want your money should be secure then you may get less return of it. If you are getting good security with good return then there will be no right of liquidity. Always remember big investment having big objection, take time before you invest. But try to avoid all kinds of loan, credit and other borrowing which will disturb your financial planning.
PRIORITY OF INVESTMENT
1. LIFE INSURANCE: Every good citizen having good family, one is earning member then there children and retire parents are dependent on the earning member. Life itself is risky no one know what will happen tomorrow, Hence it is very essential that you must be secure your family’s future in the hand of good Life insurance company with good scheme and understand the policy term and condition and aware your nominee about the policy term. No such investment available like Life Insurance which will give financial back up in case of your permanent absent from this world. There are other minor expenses like medical claim policy, car insurance, business insurance which can prevail during the time of risk.
2. REAL ESTATE: If having good financial back up, it is always good to invest your money in legal real estate to have your own home, which the basic need of human kind. The investment should be on the basis of government development plan for the area where you are investing your money which will give you good valuation of your property. Avoid staying in rented house, you will end up paying the rent through out the year. Book a home, take home loan if you don’t have sufficient bank balance and pay back the monthly EMI instead of paying rent and security deposit.
3. BUSINESS: In order to jump in business, you must thoroughly feasibility study the locality demand and the benefit you can get it. “Before you start some business, always ask yourself three questions-why am I doing this business, what the results might be and will I be successful. Only when you think deeply and find satisfactory answers to the questions, go ahead.” There are various business like hotels, website, renting car, transport vehicle etc.
4. OTHER INVESTMENT: The other investment stand like investing in share market which is always uncertain, most people says it is certain that the share market always uncertain. Hence it recommended that you must enter in share market with only 10% of your total money you have with full knowledge of trading in share market. If you enter with full money then it is certain that great alas ahead.
Good investment always like a tree near to stream whose leaf never shade and with no lack of water. Investment always keep you green and fruitful. Remember always that your loan and credit must not exceed more than 20% of your total assets you have, loan and credit is the great loss in order to pay back with heavy interest rate, hence always stay away from it.
The current government of India helps the common man as well as senior citizens with its favorable budget. One of them related to the minimum monthly pension paid to subscribers of the Employees Pension Scheme run by the Employees Provident Fund Organization. As a result of the notification, each subscriber will now be entitled to a minimum monthly pension of Rs 1,000. The following are the benefit given to the citizen of India.
1. The government has given small relief over Tax exempted up to annual income of Rs. 2,50,000.
2. There is benefit for PPF account holder too from 1 Lakh to 1.5Lakhs per annum.
3. “Government will promote girl child welfare small savings scheme. The savings scheme will mature at the time of her marriage,” Jaitley said.
4. Giving direction to Prime Minister Narendra Modi’s vision of building multiple smart cities in India, Jaitley said the government will aim to spend Rs 7060 crore for 100 smart cities.
5. Looking to harness the demographic dividend, Jaitley said that government will work on skill development of youth. “The skill development programme for the youth will encompass multiple areas such as carpentry etc,” Jaitley said.
The ambit of provident fund scheme is being increased to cover more employees as the government said that the monthly wage ceiling will be increased to Rs 15,000 from Rs 6,500 currently. As a result of the decision, several workers who are currently in the unorganized sector will also be covered. For instance, in cities such as Delhi a daily wage laborer earns up to Rs 8,100 just based on the minimum wages. But employers often do not deduct the mandatory 12% contribution in anything over Rs 6,500. To implement the two decisions, the government has set aside Rs 500 crore for the current financial year, and companies too may be required to increase the spending. For a large part of the working population, EPFO and EPS, which is a part of the contribution made by employees, are the only instruments for old-age planning and for better future provision.
The government may have some good news for senior citizens in the coming months budget. Finance minister Arun Jaitley said that there was a large amount of money lying unclaimed in small savings schemes such as public provident funds and post office deposits, which may be used to benefit the active accounts. “These are mostly out of investments belonging to the senior citizens and on their demise, remain unclaimed for want of relevant payment instructions. I propose to set up a committee to examine and recommend how this amount can be used to protect and further financial interests of the senior citizens. The committee will give its report not later than December,” the finance minister said. Those who are a few years away from turning 60 can avail of the Varishtha Pension Bima Yojana (VPBY). When the scheme was launched last time, over 3 lakh people had purchased annuities generating a corpus of Rs 6,095 crore. This time, Jaitley said that the scheme will be on offer for a year, starting August 15 and is meant for those who are 60 years or more, which give some hope for old age people group with monthly supply for their basic needs.
We are discussing in how many form we can invest in todays risky market. The rupee has been giving tough time to investors by its unpredictable movements in global market. The currency, which slumped and touched a record low of 68.36 to a dollar on 28 August 2013, has risen 12.75% since the new RBI governor Mr. Raghuram Rajan takes in charge of India’s monetary regulator; it was at 59.64 on April 2.
The currency has gained from a host of factors in late. Improved sentiment due to steps taken by the Reserve Bank of India, or RBI, to stem the slide and hope of a stable government at the Center have helped it conquer the 60 level and even push towards 59.50. Experts are not too sure about the way INR is behaving in the midst of global inflation, Iraqi crisis, and heavy demand for US dollar, but say it may touch 50-55 in the short term if India gets a stable government in the next 5 months. This is because in such a case foreign investors are expected to pump in huge money into Indian equity and debt markets. This will increase demand for the rupee.
Let us understand factors that are giving upward direction to the rupee and how you can structure investments to gain from its movements in risky market. How to structure investments to gain in INR fluctuation? Since September, the RBI has taken a number of steps to lower banks’ non-performing assets, deepen financial markets and ensure clear monetary policy guidance. It has also shown resolve in preventing currency volatility by buying and selling US dollars.
The government, too, has played its part by controlling the country’s current account deficit or CAD. This has given investors confidence about India’s macroeconomic stability. A lower CAD means less demand for foreign currencies to bridge the gap and, hence, lesser risk of rupee depreciation. As a result, they have been buying a lot of Indian securities. Indian equity markets have surged to their lifetime highs. On a year-to-date basis, till May 16, foreign institutional investors, or FIIs, had put in over Rs 77,958 crore in Indian equity and debt markets. Government and corporate debt has received a lion’s share of Rs. 36,000 crore. However, with FIIs preferring short-term debt over long-term debt, there is little room for further inflows.
KINDS OF ASSETS AND ITS BEHAVE IN THE MARKET
1. Equities: Assets like equities depends upon different kinds of goods and services sector wise. The fast moving consumer goods are pharma and IT which will be under pressure from a rising rupee due to dependence on exports, and if rupee is declining then there is favorable time for exporter. While core sectors such as engineering, infrastructure, banking and capital goods are expected to perform better than the index in the medium to long term.” A stronger rupee makes exports expensive and less competitive. Typically, engineering goods and gems and jewellery makers also gain when the rupee rises as they import a lot of raw materials or vise versa. While investing, it is important to have glance on rupee value and should have the knowledge of goods India exports and imports.
2. Debt: “High interest rates and rupee rise will give a boost to returns that foreign investors can earn from fixed income instruments. However, lower inflation will translate into lower interest rates, reducing the attractiveness of fixed income investments, as well as to loose before attractive interest rate provider. Fiscal deficit and government borrowings will decide the trend in 10-year G-secs, which shall determine the level of interest rates in India. Rupee appreciation will tame inflation and, thus, support the cause for reducing interest rates.
3. Commodities: India is a huge importer of various commodities, including crude oil, copper, urea and gold. Rupee appreciation brings down the landed cost of imports. This reduces inflation. Lower rupee volatility helps users of these commodities price their finished products in an orderly manner. If rupee strong then the import will rise, and if rupee weak then export will have favorable time of business. Perhaps, India must increase its exports than imports by measuring maximising alternative use of resources whose demand is high.
4. Real estate: The sector has been under pressure due to high interest rates over the last few years. Any easing of inflation and interest rates will revive demand. However its investment moving very fast, as its give handsome return within a year, and maximise its return if invest for a long terms. The investment should be make on the gound of area developments measures passed by the Government, like national highways, airports, metro rail facilities etc. It is very important for the investor, to have good judgment from every sector before landing to invest in order to get good return.
The INR was weaker against the GBP/ USD on Monday and was close to reaching its lowest level in seven weeks against the US Dollar as concerns over rising oil prices due to Iraq fresh violence by ISIS and increased demand for Dollars weighed.
The fighting in Iraq sent oil prices gradually pick up to higher level last week which in turn increased concerns that the higher cost of the crude oil would have a negative impact upon India’s trade deficit and have a knock on effect upon inflation. This is unfavorable time as the price of oil increase, the exchange value increase due to import and 2nd highest population nation demand for oil also increase leads to massive pressure to control in stable rupee value against GBP and USD. As India imports around 80% of its oil any rise in prices has a negative effect upon the nation’s trade deficit data.
“The currency is likely to be volatile given the concerns over uncontrolled emerging out of Iraq. The Rupee is likely to be under pressure given that India is a net importer of oil,” said the co-head of currency and strategy at Edelweiss Financial Services Ltd. As the financial year comes to a close the Indian Rupee was also weakened by an increased demand for US Dollars from Indian importers.Ending a two-day falling trend, the rupee on Tuesday recovered by seven paisa to close at 60.13 against the US dollar on the back of a sharp rise in local equities following a drop in global crude oil prices. Concerns over the current macroeconomic situation after recent spike in global crude oil arose due to Iraq’s crisis, lessened as crude prices dropped giving some relief. This led to sharp rise in domestic equities, giving respite to the investor fraternity and also helped the rupee recovery. At the Inter bank Foreign Exchange (Forex) market, the local currency commenced higher at 60.13 a dollar from last close of 60.20. It was trapped in a narrow breadth of 60.07 and 60.18 before concluding at its opening level of 60.13, a net rise of seven paisa or 0.12 per cent.
India China trade relations are the most important part of bilateral relations for basic equality of world’s most populous countries and fastest growing economics. The India China trade relations are regulated by the India China JBC, which ensures a free exchange of products and services between the two nations.
Indian Exports to ChinaThe principal items of Indian exports to China are ores, slag and ash, iron and steel, plastics, organic chemicals, and cotton. In order to increase the extent of exporting Indian goods to China, however, there should be a special emphasis on investments and trade in services and knowledge-based sectors. The other potential items of trade between India and China are marine products, oil seeds, salt, inorganic chemicals, plastic, rubber, optical and medical equipment, and dairy products. Great potential also exists in areas like biotechnology, IT and ITES, health, education, tourism, and financial sector. Chinese Exports to IndiaThe main items that comprise Chinese exports to India are electrical machinery and equipment, cement, organic chemicals, nuclear reactors, boilers, machinery, silk, mineral fuels, and oils. Value added items like electrical machinery dominates Chinese exports to India. This exhibits that Chinese exports to India are fairly diversified and includes resource-based products, manufactured items, and low and medium technology products. It is said that if India is to capture the markets of China and enjoy profits, then it would have to discover new merchandise and branch out its exports to China.
The most imporatnt things is that India and China should keep in mind, that, to control the most populous country is not the easy task. Beside having most populous nation, both the countries government did a good job to there citizen by keeping peace relationship among the nation. Both India and China is totally different from the world’s economy in comparing the per capita GDP. Both the nations should discuss, on the issue how to generate more employment, in there nation regarding the two countries investment. Both India and China is focusing on fastest growing economy, hence it is very important that the two nation need to co-operate each other regarding the better development in every area.
Unemployment is like financial disability which can disturb the freedom of basic right of humanity. To remove unemployment read the article. In our previous discussion we see the way to success. We may get success in span of time or by taking long time to success depends upon our wisdom we use in practical. Today, I just want to share how I and you can help India, an unemployment free nation. This issue is the biggest issue from long time from more than a century, even today also it has no solution yet. The world is today moving towards online very fast. We can connect and share things in a second to our near and dear ones. Most of the Indian youngster spending lot of money in internet pack for mobile and home network. But are we generate income from that or simply spending our money like a hole pocket.
Anyway, past is past, I also were unaware of many good stuff which I should take the advantage and should aware to others too togenerate income. Around the world unemployment is the biggest issue even in USA also. Everythings depend on market, your jobs your business all are depends on how the Bull is moving towards up and down. So let us heed on the issue to make yourself an extra ordinary employee.
We know for sure, depending upon one job income will not guarantee for the tommorow. Most of the country is having labor law but who cares law.
So you and I dying in extra work with low pay scale or even nothing if no opportunity to work. Don’t depend on only one source income, they may betray you sometime. Remember, in your body the important parts having two pair, like eyes, ears, hands, legs, if your left hand is hurt you can still manage with your right arms, so should be your income also. Hope you
got my point.
For the kind information every youngster should creatively think how they can earn good income with there talents. Search the talents you have. Develop it, and share it. You may be a job person but you should know your extra efforts. Today many people are earning good income through blogging. You may not aware of creating website as it is having some IT related knowledge. Blog through this linkwww.blogger.com that is like website for free. You can create and explore your talents or you can write what you know and interested in. But I am sure you can create
Next what? You need to generateincome for good continuity and for your labor. For generating Google adsense, you need to wait 6 month and need to create good minimum 15 posting with good topics and with relevant images and video, and need to share your topic with Google+, Facebook, linkedinetc then apply for earning from Google adsense. But its not guaranteed that they will accept or not, Google Adsense are strict, so without giving notice they may banned as there rule everytime they change. So for alternate adsense you can apply for Media.net,Bidvertiser.com, Chitika.com, infolinks.com, Qadabra.com, Kontera.com, clicksor.com are the best source of online advertising in your blog where you can earn on monthly basis through cheque, wire transfer or by Paypal. But my request is that you need to continue add some contents in your blog, try to make at least 8 posting a month i.e 2 posting a week. If you cares for the nation’s youth please share this blog too.
Life Insurance Corporation of India: Other way of extra income if you have completed your HSC from any known institute, you can join LIC as an advisor to have licence to sell the LIC insurance product.
How to apply? You can go to any nearest LIC branch office, meet some DO, Divisional Officer, show your interest to work with LIC as an advisor, submit all relevant documents in photocopy, appear for the exam, you only need to pass out with 17 out 50 in online test. You can avail online service for your client data from LIC. You will get 35% commission in the 1st year then after 5% according to your performance. If you cross with minimum 150 policy you will get MDRT membership to avail government facilities like LIC staff.
Real Estate: You can be a broker in real estate business also. For legal real estate business, you should apply for service tax number which may charge accordingly http://www.servicetax.gov.in/st-proc-home.htm, after the registration you may start your agency business in real estate, you will get minimum 2% commission after deducting of 10% TDS.
By this way you may increase yourself and add on many more stuff to avoid unemployment in your life and in family life too. If you care for Indian brothers and sisters then kindly share it to increase our GDP. Hope you get something new from it, looking for your valuable feedback. God help those, who help themself.